Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Clean Up on Aisle 2

While my mom was here, she said she wantd to cook for us, which she did. That was awesome but she refused to go to the store by herself so she made me -- and my 2 week old son -- go w/ her.

We got to the store and I was fine at first and then, as any new mother would, I realized that all I could see were people's germs and then I just started feeling f'ing tired having pushed a kid out 2 weeks earlier and all.

I  told her I'd be in the car w/ my son and we'd wait for her to come out. 

I was in the car for about 2 minutes before she started calling.

"What do you like to eat w/ chicken?"

"Do you know what aisle the syrup is in?"

"Do you have your rewards card?"

So I went back in, rewards card in hand, baby strapped to my chest.

Of course, because I was so tired, I forgot to ask where the hell she was, so I waded through the sea of people with colds and such and went up and down row after row of foods until I found her ...

standing right in front of the jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment